Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, August 31, 2012

Thankful Thursday on Friday morning


Photo: <3
Sorry for the late post I went to bed way early last night to catch up on sleep.

We are doing really well here. I give all the credit to God for that. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think wow what an incredible provider He is to me and my girls. He provides every need and listens to every want. He blesses me in so many ways.

Just yesterday I received an email from one of Craig's friends at BB&T just reminding me that people are still praying and thinking of me and the girls. A lot of people say well people go on and just forget about the pain that you are in. I have not felt that at all. I am not sure if we are just that loved or if we are moving forward so the world is not crumbling around us or a little bit of both but there are very few days that I feel forgotten. God sends little notes and sweet conservations through so many of His faithful followers. Such an amazing provider!

Grateful list:
- 30 minutes that I get to watch Bubble Guppies with Hannah in the morning. Emily and Morgan get on the bus about 7:20 and Hannah and I have 30 minutes to cuddle and watch cartoons before I take her to school. She knows most of her colors and is so smart. blessing.
-working from home. WHAT A BLESSING! This allows me flexibility to be there for the girls and not have the hassle of the commute. Just love it. It is an absolute gift.
-friends: God has sent me the most fabulous people on the planet. Just love them.
-church:  It is so important to have a place that helps create that foundation that we stand on each day and say "hey we are doing okay". Love that place.
-my brother: YEAH! Uncle Brad is coming in this weekend. Hooray!!

This weekend is so busy. Saturday - my assistant's wedding, Sunday - game time BABY! Go Cats!! Monday - Familypooza at SE!! Pray for sanity and good FUN. I have prayed for joy after the long cancer journey and He has provided and then I feel guilty for being joyful about life in general. We still have times of sorrow b/c we miss Craig but God is good and we are grateful.

Happy Labor day weekend! Thanks for you.

Craig, if there are blogs in heaven we are going pretty good, I love you, I miss you and I will see you again. And I moved some pots and pans around in the kitchen and it still feels so strange that you don't need to know stuff like that since you are not here to unload the dishwasher. sigh. love you.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS POST! You have just put a huge smile on my face this blah Friday morning. It's almost like I can feel the joy pouring out of you. Love you, friend, have a WONDERFUL weekend of fun with Brad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, love this post!! Please never feel forgotten. If you do, text us! Say, hey, I feel forgotten. Where you at homies?? I'm glad you don't feel forgotten often, because you shouldn't, at least as long as you're friends with the Hutchins household.

    I pray for you so often. When my husband makes me crazy, I pray for you. When my burdens seem to overwhelm me, I pray for you. When I'm blessed with a wonderful day with my husband and girls, I pray for you. Sense a theme here??

    Have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete