Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, August 23, 2012

First Day of school for Emily and Morgan

There are so many events in the past week that I need to blog about!!

First one:  Wednesday, August 15th Emily went into the 1st grade and Morgan had her first day of Kindergarten at Kenwood Station. They hopped on the bus without looking back. I asked Morgan several times if she wanted me to drive her to school and she replied with "Why would you do that?" B/c I love you and most kids are kind of attached to their moms on the first day of school... Nah, I'm good was her attitude.

A year ago I worried about any transition with Morgan but this year she was so excited about Kenwood. The first thing that she said when she got off the bus that afternoon was "That was much better than JK, they don't have naps." She loves it!

So here are some quick pictures of the first day of school for Emily and Morgan.




No comments:

Post a Comment