Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Just under the wire for Thankful Thursday!
I am so thankful for several things this week:
-Oldham County School's teachers, staff and principals etc. I feel so blessed to be in a community that the school are FULL of amazing teachers that love what they do!
Special prayers for Mr. Morris the new principal at Kenwood Station. You have some tough shoes to fill, mister and I pray that you let the Lord guide you through each decision this school year. Welcome to Kenwood. :)

-Thankful that Emily has decided to be baptized at Southeast (oldham campus) on the 19th. She brought this up about a month ago and we have gone over scriptures, the story of when Jesus was baptized and she wants to make the commitment to follow God's path for her life! (mama bear is so proud!) We have met with a decision counselor and a minister at SECC and she wants to move forward with their support. So excited about her love for Jesus and her maturity to make this decision.

-I am thankful that we have the PanCan Cubbies vs. Reds game to look forward to next weekend! We have 65 people in our section going! wow! love my peeps. :)

So there are a lot of things that I am so grateful for. There are many many more but I am jumping off here tonight. more to come....

Craig, thanks for you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment