Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Thankful Thursday

With work projects and life in general life is busy. I can't believe it has been only a week since I updated the blog. It feels like centuries ago. The days are long right now and until we get to Hilton Head there isn't much of a break.

For today's Thankful Thursday I grateful for friends that help out so much. I am grateful for our family trip to HHI that will be a much needed break. I am grateful for a job I love even though it is quite exhausting right now. I am thankful for so much in the upcoming weeks to look forward to. Many fun post to come...

I am thankful to be grounded in a God that never leaves or forsakes us.

I am thankful for the life of MattieD that lead worship at SECC Oldham campus and lost his life suddenly last Saturday. His celebration of life is today at the main campus. He leaves a wife and three children. I am grateful to know that they have the same God that comforts us each day with peace, love and guidance. I pray that they feel God's amazing strength today and everyday as they discover their new normal. I am excited for Craig to have a buddy to hang with from SECC Oldham campus as pray for comfort for those he left here.


Philippians 4:6-7 do not be anxious about anything but everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your request be made known to God. And the peace of God which surpasses ALL understanding, will guard you hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment