Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Hilton Head 2012: Tuesday and Wednesday

watching bubble guppies and waiting for breakfast

crepes night - Kailyn is in charge. Yummy!

Yummy crepes

Hannah and Uncle Tim

Hayden and his crepe

Today we went to the Marriot's pool and splash park



Tonight we did family pictures on the beach.



#1 reason I would be hesitate to more any further south than the ville, my hair gets so BIG down here.
I didn't even make it to the car and it is the size of TX!


Just pictures to blog tonight. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure that family pictures were bittersweet tonight. Please know that I'm thinking of you & sending love & hugs your way!

    ReplyDelete