Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Thankful Thursday

And we are back on track with....drum roll please.... THANKFUL THURSDAYS!
 (and the crowd goes wild!!)

Most days these are so easy to do. This would be one of those days. I am so incredibly grateful for the life that I live. Although we have had so much heartache in the past 18 months we have also been so incredibly blessed. We are covered in love and prayers from friends and family and we always have something to look forward to and that really keeps us going. Some days I feel guilty that we are doing so well and I worry that people will think that I didn't love Craig enough therefore I am not falling apart (I do fall apart sometimes just not all the time). But the fact that we are doing so well is a true reflection on how well Craig took care of his family. He made a lot of smart decisions while he was here for our future with or without him. He left us with many wonderful memories and the knowledge that he loved each one of us Merimee girls! So the days that we are okay is b/c God is such a wonderful provider and gave us a wonderful husband and father to cherish forever. So for that we will be forever grateful for.

I am so grateful for a job that allows me to work from home. I was working this morning on a worksheet while Hannah ran a shopping cart into the back of my desk chair. "Mommy work?! Mommy work!?" Her sweet voice behind me is such a blessing and I feel so lucky to be able to work from home. Sara is also a blessing to come get her! :)

I am so grateful for friends and family that have surrounded us in love and support.

I am so thankful for a church that is biblical based so that my household has a foundation that will withstand any storm my family endures. Love Southeast!

I am thankful for three little girls that smell like sweat and sun lotion and run around the back yard in bikinis.

I am thankful for little words of encouragement that God sends through so many different directions.


Not to us, O Lord, not to us but to you name be the glory, b/c of your love and faithfulness.
Psalm 115:1

No comments:

Post a Comment