Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Emily's date night with mommy

Emily was really bummed it was the last day of school on Friday. She was bummed about saying good-bye to her reading buddy and Ms. Bouvet. There were tears coming off the bus and for about 30 minutes to follow. I told her about all the fun things that we have planned for the summer with no avail to calm down. I just let her go then she picked up the pieces and we went out to dinner. We went out for date night after dinner. We went the mall to pick out some flip-flops. She had been talking about getting her ears pierced for a while and I thought it was just the thing to kick off the summer. She did really well and was so excited afterwards. I am so glad that she is happy. I plan to do "date-nights" with the girls like Craig and I use to.

sorry for the crappy iPhone pictures. my camera is missing.  



Before
After :)

3 comments:

  1. She is gorgeous, Michelle. Glad she enjoyed her "date night". :) God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez, she's beautiful!!!! What a little lady! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweetie - I am so glad you have each other. You are on the path to raising some wonderful human beings. God Bless You All

    ReplyDelete