Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Thankful Thursday

So often when someone passes away we say we will see them again and someday you will be together again. It is so very comforting to know that I get to spend eternity with Craig, other family members and my Lord and Savior. There have been times where I have stopped and said I can't just be miserable waiting to be with Craig again on the other side. There has to be good here in the next 50ish years before we see each other again. So many of God's wonderful promises refer to how fabulous heaven will be when we get there. We long for the days with no tears or troubles. I came across this scripture in bible study and had a little sigh of relief. Psalm 27:13-14 says I remain confident of this, I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Even though we live in a fallen world, with cancer, sin, divorce, hurt, tears, depression, death, He promises goodness. It may not be constant like it is in heaven but it is here and James 1:17 says every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights.There still so much good on earth that He sends down for those who embrace it and trust the Lord.
"Mommy take a pit-ure of my silly face"
Strange angle b/c she is sitting on my stomach, where she spends most evenings.
Also take note she is clean, not just out of the swimming pool/summer clean, like out of the bathtub clean. :)
So grateful for my girls even as goofy as they are. So grateful for Hannah Jane's soft wonderful curls that spring up when she is hot or it is raining. Ah just love them. Thank you Lord for making them the fantastic people that they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment