Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Saturday, April 13, 2013

My 11th wedding anniversary

Craig and I would have been married 11 years today. My bouquet was the size of a bowling ball made up of gorgeous light pink roses. It was fabulous and very heavy. We were only 23 year old when we got married so it was a huge party. People have many great stories from that night. Each one makes me smile not only bc they are hilarious but they are a reflection of a wonderful celebration. The tradition of shots of wine began that day since we drained three kegs and guest were forced to make do. Sorry. Wonderful memories. I miss Craig today but so grateful for the memories. Happy anniversary, Craig!!


this is my favorite picture from our wedding it sits on the shelf in the living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment