Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, April 19, 2013

Cheesecake on a stick

The moments that I think "If Craig were here..." become fewer as time goes on but yesterday at soccer practice for Morgan Coach Rob said, "If you could review field positions with the players at home that would be helpful." Since I have never played soccer, I replied, "I'm gonna need a chart for that." If Craig were here he would be Morgan's coach. He would know the positions. He would practice with her in the back yard. He would have loved spending the time with her, it would become their thing... He was her soccer coach when he was diagnosed. He love it.  

Fudge Dipped Cheesecake PopsI got an email for the Market Day which is a fundraising program for the girls school. Cheesecakes on a stick were on special this week. Craig would have LOVED cheesecake on a stick!! :) I am sure there would have been some movie quote that would have been fitting for this order. I am not ordering them. I would sit on the couch and eat the whole box.

We are gearing up for the DERBY mini-marathon next weekend. More to come on TEAMHOPE. Here is the link if you want to donate. Please support Scott Dant, he hasn't hit his goal yet and we need to make sure he gets his purple run shirt. Scott and Liz had a baby this week. Mary Kate Dant was a 10 pounder. Congrats to the Dant family. :)

Craig, I hope they have cheesecake on a stick in heaven. :) Miss you and love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment