Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for busy work. I am slammed at work and it is fabulous thing right now. I am also sooo incredibly grateful for my supervisors and my assistant. They are so supportive when bad days hit. They are ready to back me up on rough days like yesterday.

My life is so full of wonderful blessings. Although the days that I need to call a spade a spade are hard, it is easy to look around and know that I am blessed beyond my imagination. I have an amazing support system and I am so grateful!!

I am also so grateful to have a weekend full of fun events with friends and family to look forward to as well. One foot in front of the other... moving on to better days. ;)

Psalm 18:2
The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

No comments:

Post a Comment