Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Hannah's date night with Mommy

Friday night was Hannah's turn for date night. We went out to eat and then to the same Paint Spot at the Summit to do Hannah's plate. She didn't want to paint that long so I am concerned that it will be really light but it is hers so it will be great.



Hannah getting into it.
Mom there is some on my hands. "Towel, towel, towel"
pretty Hannah
Mommy and Hannah :)

2 comments:

  1. All your girls are just beautiful. Although I only have pictures to go by, I think Hannah looks like Craig. Right? I continue to think of you and pray for you daily. (Sara's M-I-L, Sharon)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, what a fun date with your baby! It really is special to have one-on-one time with them every so often. Unfortunately Harper would've refused to paint, broke the plate, & drank the paint water. Good times! ;)
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete