Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, April 13, 2012

10th Wedding Anniversary

Today would have been my 10 year wedding anniversary. I married Craig b/c he was a wonderful guy and I knew that we would have a good life. I knew it would be a challenge with our different personalities but he was one of my best friends so I knew we would work for the long haul.

10 years later I feel incredibly blessed to have created this amazing life together. I feel incredibly blessed to have had worked so hard to make our relationship as strong as it was. No matter what happened we were staying together. We grounded our house in faith that would (and did) withstand any storm. So today I cried b/c I felt so thankful to have him in my life. Although it wasn't as long as I would have liked I am still blessed to have been his wife.
It really hurts to write in past tense. I feel extremely spoiled and taken care of but it is really hard not to have him here sharing our life that we built together.

There is so much more that I could write here about what Craig meant to me but I need to just wrap this up. Miss him. I miss being married. It is overwhelming to think about how long I have until I see him again so I just need to get back to one day at a time and wrap this up.



"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength" Phil 4:13
Craig, if there are blogs in heaven, I love you, I miss you, happy anniversary and I will see you....

2 comments:

  1. Prayed for you and the girls all day Friday, as I do each and every day! Remember I am here all of the time and ready to help you take it one hour, one day at a time. Love you all and take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. COntinuing prayers for you and the girls. After reading this post, it reminded me of a post Craig had written about your anniversary date and that it was the same as one of his favorite bible versus Phil 4:13.

    ReplyDelete