Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Saturday, October 5, 2013

3 years ago

written yesterday:
I thought I could get by without a breakdown today. I've been good and hopeful and moving in the right direction but October 4th still stings. I still question what was so wrong with plan A that we couldn't just roll with that one?!! Each time I look at the clock I think this time three years ago we were.... In the morning we were still normal. The afternoon he went in the ER for test and by mid afternoon the staff knew what we were up against. Late that evening his fate and prognosis of 3-6 months was described. Life was forever changed on October 4th 2010.

1 comment:

  1. Many years ago on TV I watched a woman do a beautiful a capella version of just the chorus of Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus that really touched me.

    Turn your eyes upon Jesus,
    Look full in His wonderful face,
    And the things of earth will grow strangely dim,
    In the light of His glory and grace.

    The simplicity of that idea sometimes helps me in dark moments.

    ReplyDelete