Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The Power of Prayer

I let a couple of prayers warriors know that I have had trouble sleeping the past couple nights. I have had very vivid flashbacks about how Craig looked, his last dinners with us, the way he walked (and couldn't) etc. (you don't want me to go into any more detail than that). For the past year I have not had trouble sleeping. The girls wear me down and when I hit that pillow at 11p it rarely takes long to fall asleep but this week has been brutal. Last night I laid down at 10:30 and fell asleep and didn't wake up until Hannah needed me at 1:30a and then I went back to sleep. To sleep through the night has no explanation other than the POWER of Prayer. This time last year I would have been up with Craig throughout the night and those details have been flooding my head but not last night.

God is Good and my prayer village is amazing.

Just get me to Easter. Goodness this sucks. Keep praying for my family. This is really hard.

James 4:10 Humble yourself before the Lord and He will lift you up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment