Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, March 18, 2013

Remembering Craig today: One year without him

It was a day of ups and downs. Remembering Craig and who he was makes me want him back so very badly but remembering how sick he was I am relieved that he is healed, cancer-free and Home. I was trying to upload a video of him and Hannah in July 2010 but couldn't get it posted. His legacy is his girls. Although he died on cancer, it wasn't who he was. He should be forever remembered as a loving husband, incredible provider, kind friend, a wonderful (!!!!!) daddy, and a faithful follower of Jesus.  

Today God showed His amazing timing. Jenny and Eric Graff welcomed their new baby boy, Nolan Craig Phillip Graff into the world. Although today could have been filled with tears of missing Craig, it was full of text updates on when this gift was to arrive. God made sure that we focused on life and not death today and little man Nolan will hold a special place in my heart.

Craig, if there are blogs in heaven, we love you, we miss you and we will see you again. Love you.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful "coincidence"!!!! Makes me want to laugh and cry at the same time....and what a doll he is.

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete