Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Spolier Alert: What will heaven be like?

http://www.southeastchristian.org/Default.aspx?page=4754&sermon=164

Craig was a part of another sermon this past weekend. (link above)
More to come, I just wanted to go ahead and get this posted for the out-of-town blog followers.

Lots of tears this weekend, thankful, heartbroken hurting, just tears. I think I am all out of tears.

3 comments:

  1. Have you read the Randy Alcorn book on Heaven? We're doing a study in our small group and if you haven't read it, I plan to send it to you.

    Prayers for you always.

    Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second summer after Bruce died I read Joni Earicksons book on heaven, and then Randy Alcorns. I also love CS Lewis's little fantasy about heaven---The Great Divorce. I don't know why, but that book pryed open my heart to begin this path. . . . I think you'll love the last chapter in my "Postcards from the Widows Path" book ---its entitled Heaven's Shore. Knowing we're going to a place where God will wipe away all our tears is true comfort. love and prayers for you Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so agree with Kyle. I wish I had gotten to know Craig better. I'm so thankful for our friendship and I'm glad I get to know Craig through you and your girls. This message made me even more excited about Heaven!

    ReplyDelete