Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, May 24, 2013

Thankful Thursday - Busy week

The laptop needs a windows update which I discovered last night at 11:00. I just went to bed so this is late. sorry.

We are wrapping up the school year at Kenwood Station and have a lot of event going on. I am SOOOOOOO grateful for a flexible schedule so that I can hit as many events as I can as we close out the school year. Emily had events throughout the month so she doesn't have a picture update but I may crash her picnic lunch today and grab a couple pics. Wednesday, Morgan had a writing lunch and in her master folder was all her writing from this year. Her sentences are getting more and more complete and it was great to see her progress through the year. She is an awesome kiddo. Hannah had her end of the year performance. Her class sang Miss Mary Mack, ABC's, Counting in Spanish, Spanish Color song, My five senses, and Never Stop Learning. She did so AWESOME. She sat in her seat, sang every word and did most the motions. She was so proud of herself and I was too. I tried to get the video to download to YouTube but again IT is not my game. We may need an IT department on staff around here. :)

Busy week. So proud of my kids. So grateful to be able to get to everything b/c Sheehy is so good to me.


Morgan at her writing lunch




Proud Mommy with Morgan at her writing lunch

Morgan's class at the end of the year party



Hannah and Proud Mommy
 
Hannah after her end of the year performance
  

  

 

2 comments:

  1. Hannah is just the cutest thing ever! In about 18 years, lets hook her up with one of my boys :)

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! Proud of my grandchildten! They are becoming young ladies! Michelle you are doing a gteat job raising them.

    ReplyDelete