Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, March 26, 2012

Overwhelmed

I set up the new blog to mark a new chapter in our lives and then it sat there. I have to say everything seems very overwhelming, even starting a new blog. The scriptures that once brought me comfort just bring back memories of when they did bring me comfort but then end with a feeling of now what. Some hours of the day I am right back where we started. I am grieving the loss of my favorite person and the loss of the life that we built together. I am right back to the why's and even thinking what the heck just happened over the past 17 months. It is a different path than that of cancer, that was a getting through and this seems to be like a path of learning to live without and that is overwhelming.

I know that we will learn a new way just like we did with cancer but it just is very overwhelming...

We are overwhelmed by the out pouring of love that we experiences over the last couple days. The tears and the hugs showed how wonderful of a guys Craig was and it was so good to be around people that love our family.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Michelle, my heart breaks for you. I can only imagine how hard this must be. But you are SO STRONG. So, so, strong. You can do this. I know you can. Those three little ladies need you to be the strongest mommy you can be. Never forget how many friends & family you have cheering you on. And Craig is cheering you on too. I'm sure that when he passed he felt comfort knowing that YOU would be there for his girls.

    ReplyDelete